Replace the yellowish factory halogen Low-Beam, High-Beam and Daytime Running Lights with our newly released custom-made LED upgrade kit.
Featuring 6000k Super White Light and 2000 lumens per bulb, these LED replacements are CANbus ready and will be up to 200% brighter than your factory globes. LED's also draw less power, produce less heat and will give you clean white light for night driving.
Plug and play solution backed by factory warranty. Amarok is a premium class utility and deserves premium lighting - convert your headlights to LED now.
ADD ON - you can also choose our Single Reverse Light LED as an add-on to your headlight upgrade by selecting with the 'Upgrades' drop-down menu.
- 1 x set Konik H7 Low-Beam LED Conversion Kit
- 1 x set Konik H15 High Beam & Daytime Running Light LED Conversion Kit
- H15 Dual-Filament for DRL & High-Beam
- Single Reverse LED 6000K also available from drop-down menu
- Super White 6000k Colour Temperature
- Compact design, 2000 Lumens per bulb
- Specific for Amarok with reflector type lens (not V6 model)
- CANbus Ready & Error Free for Amarok
- 200% Brightness - up to twice as bright as factory globes
- Direct Replacement, no need for wiring or modification
- LED's feature bulbs and module drivers ready to plug into factory socket
- 1 Year Warranty
- Bulbs are simple remove and replace technology. No wiring, cutting or modification is needed.
- Please consult your Owner's Manual for bulb replacement.
- Not suitable for V6 Amarok
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.