Our New Toyota Hilux LED Upgrade kit replaces the cheap looking yellowish incandescent bulbs with clean white LED lighting. LED's use less power, are brighter and produce less heat than standard halogen globes.
This upgrade will change out your Low & High Beams, Rego Lights and Reverse lights with premium LED's from market leading brands like JW Speaker, Philips and Konik for high reliability, low fault rates and premium quality that you can trust.
- replaces Low-Beam & High-Beam with H4 JW Speaker White LED Bulbs & Drivers
- replaces Reverse Lights with Konik BA15S P21W White LED's
- replaces Rego Lights with W5W T10 White LED's
- 6000k Pure White Colour
- LED's around 50% brighter than OEM bulbs
- Low Power Consumption / 12V
- Warranties: JW Speaker 3 years, Konik 6-months, Philips 12 months
- Plug & Play Technology
- Easy to Install using your Owner's Manual 'Do-it-yourself Maintenance' section
- All bulbs are remove and replace. No wiring, cutting or modification is required.
- This vehicle should not require CANbus resistors, but this may be dependent on model. CANbus electronic harnesses are available if required.
- LED H4 Lo/Hi Beam feature bulbs & drivers with removable heat sinks. Driver modules should be secured with cable tie or screw. Instructions are provided with the kits.
- This upgrade is only suitable for all 2015+ Toyota Hilux models with H4 High & Low headlights. Please double-check your Owner's Manual before ordering.
- International customers please consult your manual for differing models to ensure your vehicle has these H4 High/Low headlights. If unsure, please consult your Owner's Manual or contact us on email@example.com
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.