Our Toyota Highlander LED Upgrade kits replace those dull yellowish incandescent bulbs with clean white LED lighting to give your Highlander better lighting and the premium look that it deserves.
This upgrade feature market-leading LED globes from JW Speaker and Konik for high reliability, low fault rates and premium quality that you can trust. It replaces Low-Beam headlights, Fog lights, Parker lights, Number Plate lights, Reverse Lights and Front & Rear Amber Indicators with bright LED technology.
Simple remove and replace technology using your owner's manual or choose a professional to install. No wiring, cutting or modification needed.
- 1 x set JW Speaker H11 (6200k) Low-Beam Headlight LED's
- 1 x set JW Speaker H16 (6200k) Fog Light LED's
- 1 x set JW Speaker T10 Parker Light LED's
- 1 x set JW Speaker T10 Number Plate Light LED's
- 1 x set Konik T15 High-Power Reverse Light LED's
- 2 x sets Konik Gen2 Front and Rear Intense Amber Indicator LED's
- Pure White Colour Temperature 6200K for White LED's
- Headlight & Fog Lights will be 180% brighter than standard halogen bulbs
- Plug & Play into Factory Power Sockets, no wiring or modification needed
- CANbus Error Free
- Suitable for 2014+ Toyota Highlander 2WD/4WD GX, GXL and Limited
- Bulbs are remove and replace. No wiring, cutting or modification is required.
- All bulbs are CANbus ready meaning no resistors are required.
- Bulbs & drivers with removable heat sinks. Driver modules should be secured with cable tie or screw. Instructions are provided with the kits. We recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by an Auto Electrician.
- Please consult your Owner's Manual for bulb replacement. Some bulbs may be more difficult to access than others.
- If you are unsure, we recommend professional installation.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. *NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.