Even Icons can do with a little improvement sometimes...
WRX and STI come from the factory with LED Boomerang Low-Beam lights, but the other lights are a dull yellowish colour. These upgrade kits will replace the yellow incandescent lights with longer lasting and brighter LED lights.
WRX is an iconic sports sedan and these upgrades will give it the premium sports car feel and look that it deserves. Our kits only use the best quality LED bulbs from Philips, JW Speaker and Konik.
Simple Remove & Replace Technology using your Owner's Manual or a Professional Installer. No wiring, no cutting and no modification needed.
STAGE 1 - EXTERIOR ONLY
- replaces High-Beam HB3 with Premium White LED
- replaces Daytime Running Lights P13W with White LED
- replaces Fog Lights H8 with White LED
- replaces Front & Rear T20 7440 Amber Indicators with custom-made Intense 180 lumen Amber LED's
- replaces Rego Lights T10 with White LED
- replaces Reverse Lights T15 with White LED
STAGE 2 - EXTERIOR & INTERIOR
Stage 1 Exterior Lighting plus the following:
- replaces Front Map lights with White COB LED
- replaces Centre Map Lights with White COB LED
- replaces Vanity Mirror Lights with White Festoon LED
- Longer lasting, lower power usage and less heat output than factory bulbs
- Reputable and Reliable brands such as Philips, Konik and JW Speaker
- CANbus ready so no need for resistors for hyper-flashing or warning lights
- Simple Remove & Replace Technology - no wiring, no modification needed
- Upgrade kits suit Australian / UK / NZ specifciation WRX & STI models
- Warranties: JW Speaker 3 years, Konik 6 months, Philips 12 months
- We recommend using a Professional Installer or follow your Owner's Manual bulb replacement information
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.