Our Ranger LED Headlight Upgrades have been designed to improve the factory lighting on 2015-17 PX2 Ford Ranger XL, XLS or equivalent base models. These models feature a reflector style Low-Beam which is different to the Projector style on XLT, Limited and Wildtrak models internationally.
Our Headlight Upgrade Packages provide LED replacements for your Low-Beam, High-Beam, Daytime Running Lights, Parker Lights and Front Amber Indicators (Stage-2 only).
Suitable for models with reflector style low-beams sold in markets such as UK, Thailand, Philippines, South Africa, Central America, NZ* and other locations.
Why choose our upgrades?
- We only use reputable brands like Konik for reliability, quality and longevity
- Our lights are safe-beam design so they improve your lighting without glaring oncoming drivers
- Our bulbs are CANbus ready and very easy to install
- Our lights are backed with factory Warranties
- Hundreds of international sales & happy customers
Low-Beam H7 - our Konik LED conversions for Low-Beam H7 (dipped) feature 6000k Super White Light and 2000 lumens per bulb. They are CANbus ready and will be up to 200% brighter than your factory globes and are backed with a 1-year standard driving manufacturer warranty.
High-Beam & Daytime Running Lights H15 - our newly released Dual-Filament Konik H15 LED's for Daytime Running Lights (15w) & High-Beam (55w) provide a 6000K super white light to match the Low-Beam. They feature 2000 lumens per bulb, 30,000 hour lifespan, IP65 waterproofing, 18W, safe beam design for maximum visibility without glaring other road users, and are backed with a 1-year standard driving manufacturer warranty.
Front Parker (Positioning) Lights - we complete the upgrades with T10 W5W LED's for your headlamp Parker lights. These provide much crisper 6000K white light to match your Low and High beams.
Front Amber Indicator Lights (Stage-2 only) - for those that want the works, we offer our Generation-3 Konik BAU15S T20 Intense Amber Front Indicators. These have been specifically designed for Ranger with non-polarity, CANbus compatibility and super-bright 21W SMD LED's with an intense orange colour that fills out the reflector.
*Are they CANbus ready? Yes, all bulbs in our upgrade kits are CANbus compatible for the mentioned markets and will not interfere with the ECU of your Ranger *.
Please note that these upgrade packages are specific to 2015+ Ranger PX2 XL, XLS or equivalent base model with H7 Reflector style low-beam.
- Stage-1 Package: replaces Low-Beam to White LED, High-Beam/DRL to White LED & Parker to White LED
- Stage-2 Package: replaces Low-Beam to White LED, High-Beam/DRL to White LED, Parker to White LED and Front Indicators to Intense Amber LED
- Our upgrade kits will fit XL & XLS model featuring reflector style low-beam only. Models with Projector style low-beam like XLT, Limited and Wildtrak should see our listing for XLT/WILDTRAK headlight upgrades.
- * Note that these LED's are not CANbus ready for all markets. Although we are confident for the above mentioned markets that they will not affect the CANbus system, for other markets you may require Resistors to be attached.
- Full Installation Instructions are provided with your kit.
- If unsure on installation we recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by a qualified dealer or Auto Electrician.
- Please remember to adjust your Headlights inside the cabin to get maximum penetration.
- Product Warranties: Konik 1 year standard driving.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. *NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.