Our Dual-Filament Konik H4 Dual-Filament High and Low Beam LED's are now available for Ranger PX1.
These compact designed LED's with dual-filament brightness have been designed to ft behind the factory reflector and improve the factory lighting on all PX1 Ford Rangers. Featuring 6000k Super White Light, these LED replacements are CANbus ready and will provide better throw and penetration for your headlamps.
Exclusively available from STANG AutoParts.
- 1 x set of Konik H4 LED High Beam & Low Beam Bulbs
- Dual-Filament brightness for Low & High beams
- Super White 6000k Colour Temperature
- CANbus Ready & Error Free for Ranger
- Compact design, 2000 Lumens per bulb
- Flexible heat braids to disperse heat (although the LED's produce less heat than the factory halogen bulbs)
- Suitable for Ford Ranger PX1 fitted with H4 factory bulbs
- Konik LED replacements provide up to 200% more brightness
- LED's feature bulbs and module drivers
- Plug & Play solution with no modification or rewiring needed
- 1 Year standard driving warranty
- These LED's and driver modules are Plug & Play and will connect directly into your factory harness.
- If unsure on installation we recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by a qualified dealer or Auto Electrician.
- Please remember to adjust your Headlights and Fog Lights inside the cabin to get maximum penetration.
- Note that these LED's may not always be CANbus ready for all markets. Although we are confident for most markets that they will not affect the CANbus system, in rare cases you may require Resistors to be attached.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.