Subaru Legacy models with Halogen projector headlights comes from the factory with pale yellowish halogen bulbs. This headlight upgrade will replace the Low-Beam, High-Beam and Fog Light with top-of-the-line JW Speaker LED's. Providing 6000k super white light, these LED's will not only vastly improve your lighting but also give a more premium look to the vehicle that it deserves.
This upgrade features only the most reliable and robust LED chips JW Speaker and all LED's are CANbus ready so they will not interfere with warning lights or hyper-flashing.
All LED's are simple plug and play technology and can be self-installed using your Owner's Manual or you can choose a professional installer if preferred.
- 1 set of JW Speaker LED H11 Evolution Conversion Kit for Low-Beam
- 1 set of JW Speaker LED HB3 Evolution Conversion Kit for High-Beam
- 1 set of JW Speaker LED H16 Evolution Conversion Kit for Fog Lights
- 100% Genuine JW Speaker Model 4000 Evolution LED's
- 6000k White Colour Temperature
- Light Output of 2000 lumens per bulb
- Compact LED bulbs and driver to fit behind lens housing
- Plug and Play into factory socket - no modification or wiring needed
- Suits 2015-17 Legacy GEN6 with Halogen Projector Headlights
- Upgrade kit suits Australian / UK / European / NZ Legacy models
- Easy to install at home using owners manual
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.