VF Commodore comes from the factory with dull yellowish lighting that does not do the vehicle justice. This LED Upgrade Kit replaces the factory Low and High Beams and Fog Lights with state-of-the-art White LED lighting.
Our kit uses market-leading LED Bulbs & Drivers from JW Speaker for the front light conversions and Premium Konik LED's for the Reverse Lights. JW Speaker LED's carry a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty.
Simple Remove & Replace Technology using your Owner's Manual or a Professional Installer. No cutting of wiring required.
- replaces Low-Beam H7 with White LED's (CANbus required)
- Includes bolt-on CANbus Resistor & Electronic Harness Kit for Low-Beam (to overcome warning lights and hyper-flashing from lower wattage LED replacements)
- replaces High-Beam H9 with White LED's
- replaces Fog Lights H10 with White LED's
- Longer lasting, lower power usage and less heat output than factory bulbs
- Reputable and Reliable JW Speaker & Konik brands
- Simple Remove & Replace Technology - no wiring, just attach CANbus Resistors to Low-Beam to prevent hyper-flashing & Warning Lights (instructions included) & slight modification to dust cover required (we will provide instructions)
- Upgrade kit suits Australian / NZ Specification VF Commodore (HSV models may differ)
- Warranties: JW Speaker products 3 years, Konik Products 6 Months
- We recommend using a Professional Installer or follow your Owner's Manual with our instructions
CANbus Requirements - Note that both CANbus Resistors & Electronic CANbus harness are required for the Low-Beam, so the kit provides two separate resistors & harnesses to be used on each Low-Beam bulb (to prevent Commodore dash warning lights activating).
Special Order - We do not stock all of these bulb replacement in New Zealand as some are specific to this model. Upon confirmation of your order, we will order from our supplier and they will normally take between 5-7 working days for delivery.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.