Improve the headlights of your new Toyota Hilux with our High & Low Beam LED Upgrade. LED's use less power, are brighter and produce less heat than standard halogen globes.
This upgrade will replace your factory dual-filament Halogen bulbs with premium LED's from market leading LED Conversion specialist JW Speaker for high reliability, low fault rates and premium quality that you can trust.
These upgrade kits have been specially designed for Toyota Hilux models with Halogen headlights.
- Replaces Low-Beam & High-Beam with H4 JW Speaker LED Bulbs & Drivers
- Pure White Light
- Ultra Long Life of 30,000 hrs+
- Up to 180% brighter than standard Halogen bulbs
- JW Speaker Brand - world leading reliability
- Shock Resistant
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty for standard driving conditions & 1-year for mining & industrial applications
- Super Bright 6200k Colour Temperature
- Each kit comes with 2 Bulbs & 2 Electronic Control Drivers
- Plug & Play Technology
- Easy to Install using your Owner's Manual 'Do-it-yourself Maintenance' section
- All bulbs are plug and play solution. No wiring, cutting or modification is required.
- This vehicle should not require CANbus resistors, but this may be dependent on model. CANbus electronic harnesses are available if required.
- LED H4 Lo/Hi Beam feature bulbs & drivers with removable heat sinks. Driver modules should be secured with cable tie or screw. Instructions are provided with the kits.
- This upgrade is only suitable for all 2015+ Toyota Hilux models with H4 High & Low reflector headlights. Please double-check your Owner's Manual before ordering.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.