Our Everest LED Headlight Upgrades will dramatically improve your low-beam and high-beam light throw, putting more light on the road where you need it.
We offer two stages of LED upgrades for your Everest and depending on which package you select, we provide LED replacements for your Low-Beam, High-Beam, Daytime Running Lights, Parker Lights, and Fog Lights. All of our LED replacements feature high-quality LED chips, robust metal design and are 100% error-free compatible with your headlamps.
Our LED's are exported worldwide and are compatible for Everest Trend and Ambiente models sold in United Kingdom, South Africa, Namibia, Philippines and New Zealand* markets. Note that this package is not suitable for Titanium models with factory DRL LED (see other listings).
- 1 x set of Konik H11 LED Conversion Kit for Low-Beam
- 1 x set of Konik H15 LED Conversion Kit for High-Beam / DRL
- 1 x set of Konik H11 LED Conversion Kit for Fog Lights (stages 2 only)
- 1 x set of Konik T10 W5W LED Parker Lights
- 6000k Super White Light with 2000 lumens per bulb
- Up to 200% brighter than factory globes
- CANbus ready with no ECU interference of hyper-flashing issues
- Safe-Beam design to improve your visibility without glaring other drivers
- Plug & Play installation with no wiring modification required*
- 1 year standard driving warranty
We offer two different packages for Everest Trend and Ambiente:
- Stage-1 Package: Low-Beam set + High-Beam/DRL set + Parker set
- Stage-2 Package: Low-Beam set + High-Beam/DRL set + Parker set + Fog Light set
Choose the upgrade package you would like from the drop-down menu above. Prices for each upgrade are displayed when you select the package.
- Installation Instructions are provided with your package
- Minor modification recommended on Everest H15 connector - small plastic nub needs sanding off to ensure good fit (details provided with kit)
- If unsure on installation we recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by a qualified dealer or Auto Electrician.
- Please remember to adjust your Headlights inside the cabin to get maximum penetration.
- Product Warranties: Konik 1 year standard driving
SHIPMENT, CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- Supply arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. *NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.