VF Commodore comes from the factory with dull yellowish lighting that does not do the vehicle justice. This LED Upgrade Kit replaces the factory Low and High Beams and with state-of-the-art White LED lighting.
Our kit uses market-leading LED Bulbs & Drivers from JW Speaker which carry a 3-year Manufacturer Warranty.
Simple Remove & Replace Technology using your Owner's Manual or a Professional Installer. No cutting of wiring required.
- replaces Low-Beam H7 with JW Speaker White LED's
- Includes bolt-on H7 CANbus Resistor & Electronic Harness Kit for Low-Beam (to overcome warning lights and hyper-flashing from lower wattage LED replacements)
- replaces High-Beam H9 with JW Speaker White LED's
- Longer lasting, lower power usage and less heat output than factory bulbs
- Reputable and Reliable JW Speaker & Konik brands
- Simple Remove & Replace Technology - no wiring, just attach CANbus Resistors to Low-Beam to prevent hyper-flashing & Warning Lights (instructions included) & slight modification to dust cover required (we will provide instructions)
- Upgrade kit suits Australian / NZ Specification VF Commodore (also suits HSV Clubsport, GTS, Maloo)
- We recommend using a Professional Installer or follow your Owner's Manual with our instructions
- CANbus Requirements - Note that both CANbus Resistors & Electronic CANbus harness are required for the Low-Beam, so the kit provides two separate resistors & harnesses to be used on each Low-Beam bulb (to prevent Commodore dash warning lights activating).
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.