Falcon FG2 FGX 2011+ / Territory SZ 2011+ LED Fog Light solution from Konik.
Specifically made for Falcon FG2 & FGX, FPV, or Territory SZ with 6000k Super White Light and 2000 lumens per bulb, this Fog Lights Conversion is CANbus ready and up to 200% brighter than the factory globes. LED's also draw less power, produce less heat and will give you clean white light for night driving.
Easy to install and specifically made for Falcon FG2 and Territory SZ only. These conversion kits are plug and play and backed by a 1 year factory warranty.
- Package Contains:
- 1 set of Konik H11 LED Fog Conversion Kit
- Up to 200% brighter than factory globes
- 6000k Super White colour temperature
- Compact design, 2000 Lumens per bulb
- CANbus ready for Falcon FG2 2011+, FPV FG2 2-11+ & Territory SZ 2011+
- Direct Replacement, no need for wiring or modification
- LED's feature bulbs and module drivers ready to plug into factory socket
- 1 Year Warranty
- Bulbs are simple remove and replace technology. No wiring, cutting or modification is needed.
- Please consult your Owner's Manual for bulb replacement. Additional installation instructions are provided.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.