Replace your dull yellow Fog Lights with premium LED white light with our VF Commodore Fog Light upgrade.
Featuring top-shelf JW Speaker USA 6000k Super White LED's which will dramatically increase the light on the road compared with your factory halogen globes. The bulbs also feature Safe beam design for maximum visibility without glaring other road users and are backed with a 3-year warranty.
The fitting of JW Speaker LED bulbs is as simple as changing a conventional headlight bulb. It's simple plug and play without the need for wiring, cutting or modification.
A great complimentary product to our Commodore VF LED Headlight upgrade.
- 1 x Pair JW Speaker H10 LED Bulbs with external Drivers for Fog lights
- Ultra Long Life of 30,000 hrs+
- Super Bright 6200k Colour Temperature (Pure White)
- 2000 Lumens per bulb
- Up to 180% brighter than standard Halogen bulbs
- JW Speaker Brand - world leading reliability
- Shock Resistant 12-24V
- Suitable for VF Commodore models (excludes HSV - contact us for HSV fitment)
- 3-year Manufacturer Warranty for standard driving conditions
- Each kit comes with 2 x LED Bulbs & 2 x Electronic Control Drivers
- Plug & Play Technology - no wiring or modification needed*
- Bulbs are remove and replace. No wiring, cutting or modification is required.
- Bulbs & drivers with removable heat sinks. Driver modules should be secured with cable tie or screw. Instructions are provided with the kits.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.