NEW Ranger LED Fog Light solution from Konik.
Featuring 6000k Super White Light and 2000 lumens per bulb, Konik LED Conversion Kits are CANbus ready and up to 200% brighter than your factory globes. Konik LED's also draw less power, produce less heat and will give you clean white light for night driving.
Easy to install and compatible with a wide range of vehicles due to compact design and foldable heat braid system. These conversion kits are plug and play and backed by a 1 year factory warranty.
Fog Light upgrade suitable for all PX2 models fitted with Fogs and for PX3 (2019) XLT model only.
- 1 x Kit containing 2 x Konik H11 LED Bulbs & 2 x Driver Modules
- 6000k Super White colour temperature
- Compact design, 2000 Lumens per bulb
- CANbus ready for a wide range of vehicle applications
- 200% Brightness - up to twice as bright as factory globes
- Direct Replacement, no need for wiring or modification
- Suit Ranger PX2 with Fog Lights & 2019 PX3 XLT with Halogen Fogs
- 100% Street Legal in NZ as Fog Light application
- LED's feature bulbs and module drivers ready to plug into factory socket
- Installation instructions included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Bulbs are simple remove and replace technology. No wiring, cutting or modification is needed.
- Please consult your Owner's Manual for bulb replacement.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. These LED's are not ADR/ECE/DOT approved. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.