A common issue with Ford Ranger is the poor headlights and lack of light they project onto the road. Our Ranger LED Headlight Upgrades will dramatically improve your low-beam and high-beam light throw, putting more light on the road where you need it.
We offer three different Stages of LED upgrades for your Ranger. Depending on which package you select, we provide LED replacements for your Low-Beam, High-Beam, Daytime Running Lights, Parker Lights, Fog Lights and Front Amber Indicators. All of our LED replacements feature high-quality LED chips, robust metal design and are 100% error-free compatible with your headlamps.
Our LED's are exported worldwide and are compatible for Ford Ranger PX2 XLT, Limited and Wildtrak models sold in United Kingdom, South Africa, Namibia, Philippines and New Zealand* markets.
- 1 x set of Konik H11 LED Conversion Kit for Low-Beam
- 1 x set of Konik H15 LED Conversion Kit for High-Beam / DRL
- 1 x set of Konik H11 LED Conversion Kit for Fog Lights (stages 2 & 3 only)
- 1 x set of Konik T10 W5W LED Parker Lights
- 1 x set of Konik BAU15S T20 LED Intense Amber Front Indicators (stage 3 only)
- 6000k Super White Light with 2000 lumens per bulb
- Up to 200% brighter than factory globes
- CANbus ready with no ECU interference of hyper-flashing issues
- Safe-Beam design to improve your visibility without glaring other drivers
- Plug & Play installation with no wiring modification required*
- 1 year standard driving warranty
We offer three different packages for Ranger PX2 XLT and Wildtrak:
- Stage-1 Package: Low-Beam set + High-Beam/DRL set + Parker set
- Stage-2 Package: Low-Beam set + High-Beam/DRL set + Parker set + Fog Light set
- Stage-3 Package: Low-Beam set + High-Beam/DRL set + Parker set + Fogs Light set + Front Indicator set
Choose the upgrade package you would like from the drop-down menu above. Prices for each upgrade are displayed when you select the package.
- Installation Instructions are provided with your package
- Our upgrades will fit XLT, Limited & Wildtrak models only and are specific to vehicles sold in the mentioned markets where retrofitting of LED lights is permissible. XL models cannot fit these LED bulbs behind the low-beam headlight cover. Similar LED kits are available for XL & XLS models separately.
- Minor modification recommended on Ranger H15 connector - small plastic nub needs sanding off to ensure good fit (details provided with kit)
- If unsure on installation we recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by a qualified dealer or Auto Electrician.
- Please remember to adjust your Headlights inside the cabin to get maximum penetration.
- Product Warranties: Konik 1 year standard driving
SHIPMENT, CERTIFICATION AND WARRANTY
- Supply arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
- Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. *NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.