Are you unhappy with the light throw and penetration on your PX2 Ranger high-beam driving lights? We have the solution with our dual-brightness Konik LED High-Beam and Daytime Running Light upgrade developed especially for PX2.
Featuring 6000k Super White Light, these LED replacements are CANbus ready so there is no interference with ECU and will provide substantially better throw and penetration on your high-beam, whilst providing a super white Daytime Running Light.
These Ranger High-Beam & DRL LED's have been designed to improve the factory lighting on 2015+ PX2 Ford Ranger XL, XLS, XLT, Limited and Wildtrak models in United Kingdom, South Africa, Namibia, Philippines and New Zealand* markets.
Check out the customer reviews of this product to see the unanimous positive feedback on this LED solution for Ranger.
These High-Beam/DRL LED's are also available as part of our Stage-1, Stage-2 and Stage-3 LED conversion kits.
- 1 x set of Konik H15 LED High Beam & Daytime Running Lights
- Dual-brightness for DRL & High-Beam
- Super White 6000k Colour Temperature
- CANbus Ready & Error Free for Ranger
- Compact design, 2000 Lumens per bulb, 12-24V
- Flexible heat braids to disperse heat (although the LED's produce less heat than the factory halogen bulbs)
- Suitable for XL, XLS, XLT, Limited and Wildtrak with Daytime Running Lights
- Konik LED replacements provide up to 200% more brightness
- LED's feature bulbs, module drivers and flexible heat braids
- 1 Year standard driving warranty
- Minor modification needed on Ranger H15 connector - small plastic nub needs sanding off to ensure good fit - simple fix and instructions provided
- Installation Instructions are provided with your kit
- If unsure on installation we recommend consulting your Owner's Manual or fitment by a qualified Auto Electrician
- Please remember to adjust your Headlights and Fog Lights inside the cabin to get maximum penetration
- Our H15 Upgrade will fit XL, XLS, XLT, Limited & Wildtrak models and are specific to vehicles sold in the mentioned markets
- Note that these LED's are not CANbus ready for all markets. Although we are confident for the above mentioned markets that they will not affect the CANbus system, for other markets you may require Resistors to be attached.
- Stock arrives on two-weekly shipping cycle, so if your choice is not available at time of placing your order you will be allocated stock from next shipment. We will keep you fully updated of stock availability and arrivals by email.
Certification - It is important that customers are aware of legislation in their particular country or state in respect to installing after-market LED lighting in a vehicle. This can potentially affect vehicle certification, vehicle warranty, or transfer of ownership in some markets. These HID or LED headlamps may not be ADR/ECE/DOT/NZTA approved. *NZ customers should be aware of changes to legislation mid-2018 which stipulate that a change in light source (e.g. LED) to headlamps may not pass WOF compliance. Stang AutoParts can not be held responsible where installation of any lighting products do not meet legislation in a particular country or state.
- International customers must ensure they have chosen the correct upgrade. While we are happy to replace faulty bulbs, we cannot offer refunds on incorrect bulbs or where resistors may be needed due to CANbus errors, blinking or hyper-flashing.